Add or Edit a Blog Post
First log in to the WordPress backend or ‘dashboard’. Once logged in you’ll see a menu on the left hand side, which is a list of all the various things you can do in WordPress.
- Locate the Posts tab and select the sub-option ‘Add New’.
- In the next screen at the top of the page, give your blog post a name.
- In the large text editing area, you can write your blog post’s content, including adding any images. (See this article about using the WordPress post editor).
- In the right column, you can select which category the blog post should belong to, or create a new one.
- Finally, you can tell WordPress whether the post should be published straight away, or be scheduled to go live at a later time. You can also simply save it as a draft to continue working on later.